Xpest Control Services offers the safe eradication of cockroaches with teams servicing Alberton, Bedfordview, Benoni, Bryanston, Centurion, Fourways, Johannesburg, Kempton Park, Midrand, Pretoria, Pretoria North, Randburg, Sandton.
What they do – Cockroach & Roach Problems:
- Cockroaches or roaches forage for food at night and will migrate from one premises to another through sewers and underground drains, or through ceilings..
- They are known to spread diseases through contamination of foodstuffs, these diseases include polio, hepatitis, salmonella, hookworm and tapeworm.
- They are extremely sensitive to vibration and disturbances and will quickly scurry for cover.
What you can do – Cockroach & Roach Prevention:
- Cockroaches or roaches are found mainly in kitchens, bathrooms, cupboards, electrical boxes, manhole drains and sewers, preferring dark damp areas, so it is important that these areas be kept as clean and dust-free as possible, at all times.
- Cracks and crevices in tiles, walls, backs of cupboards, etc should be sealed up, as this will eliminate areas where cockroaches can nest and breed.
- Kitchen grease is a great attractant and food source for cockroaches, so always check underneath and behind appliances such as the fridge, stove, microwave etc as well as countertops and keep these areas clean.